To subscribe to the podcast, either
or add the podcast feed (http://www.gladius-games.com/podcast/signalspodcast.xml) to the application you use.
The first episodes of the podcast feature an audio game for Call of Cthulhu.
The Legacy of Arrius Lurco - a Campaign for the Cthulhu Invictus setting set in Rome, AD 52.
- Episode 21 - Crete, AD 52. The heroes make their way to the center of the labyrinth.
- Episode 20 - Crete, AD 52. The captured investigators awaken in a dank prison cell while those who burned the cultist's villa to the ground plan their invasion of the Tender's lair.
- Episode 19 - Gortyn, Crete, AD 52. What's left of the investigative group makes their way to Crete, followed by ill omens. They plan to turn the tables on the cultists who plot to poison them.
- Episode 18 - The group returns from Delphi and discovers their friends kidnapped. They retreat to Corinth, where the lure of forbidden knowledge becomes too much for them.
- Episode 17 - Ashur's infection has gotten much worse, and the players find that they must stop in Delphi on their way back to Athens. They visit their contact Elpidios, who has a houseguest, a woman named Ultia.
- Episode 16 - Meanwhile, back in Athens...the other investigators encounter a strange group of Britons who are looking for them..
- Episode 15 - Taras leads the investigators into the caverns where he lost his father - and his mind.
- Episode 14 - The players meet with the Oracle, have some questions answered, and continue their search for the Scion of Vulcan.
- Episode 13 - On the slopes of Mt. Parnasus near Delphi, the investigators cross paths with something older than Rome itself.
- Episode 12 - The players reach Athens and begin the hunt for aid in their quest against the ancient evil that lurks beneath the labyrinth.
- Episode 11 - After setting sail for Athens, a rather long combat onboard a ship. The second half of session 12.
- Episode 10 - A bit of housekeeping since it's been a few months since we've played. The players resolve the aftereffects of their actions in Rome, and are introduced into the Custus Notitiae. The first half of session 12.
- Episode 9 - A final assault on the Cult of Eihort's stronghold in the city of Rome. The entirely of Session 11.
- Episode 8 - Wherein the characters are rudely interrupted while they study in a library; attend an Imperial ceremony; and finally put a plan into motion (after much discussion). A long Session 10.
- Episode 7 - An unfortunate poisoning, being accosted on the road to Ostia, and an old drinking buddy. Session 9 in its entirety. Unfortunately the recording was corrupted, and while most of it was recovered, I lost the last 30 minutes of play. We'll recap the results next time.
- Episode 6 - A bolt in the dark leads to a ridiculous chase through the streets of Rome, followed by a long discussion with a bustuaria. Session 8 in its entirety.
- Episode 5 - Attempting to meet with the gravewatcher, the heroes are attacked by walking dead. They return to their patron's household and discuss their plans with him. They visit a gladiator school in an attempt to hire on several gladiators. Corvinus then makes a second attempt to contact the gravewatcher, this time successful. Part 2 of session 7.
- Episode 4 - "A Binder Full of Romans/Practicing your Love Craft" - Corvinus returns, and our heroes are invited to attend the funeral of Lurco. Several disturbing events occur during the funeral, and a gravewatcher gives them a strange message. They meet with Melito and tell him all that they have discovered. Finally, a messenger from Casca's wife drops off baskets of fruit as thank-you gifts for attending the funeral. Part 1 of session 7.
- Episode 3 - Wherein our heroes return to the Arrius household with the wounded Melito, when they hear a scream from Lurco's bedroom. In the aftermath, they return to Damokles house and finally confront him. Part 3 of session 6.
- Episode 2 - Wherein our heroes meet Melito near the baths, and are confronted by a group of armed men. Part 2 of session 6.
- Episode 1 - We start the campaign mid-stream, several sessions into the game. Characters are already established, although the players introduce themselves. One of the players (playing Corvus, the legionary) was not present at this session. Part 1 of session 6.